Please note that is listing is for Crackle Finish 200ml only.
Pureco - Crackle Finish
creates an aged weathered crackle finish
- Paint your surface in any colour in either silk or chalk finish and allow to dry, do not wax.
- This colour is the colour that will show up in the crackles stir the crackle finish well, using a flat stirrer in an upwards motion.
- apply crackle finish in an even uniform manner with a brush, leaving no patchy areas, a second coat can be applied for a higher crackle effect.
- allow to dry completely before applying another paint layer (can be different from the base colour). Be careful not to drag the top paint colour to much over the crackle finish, use a soft brush and soft strokes.
- the crackle finish will start to appear after 30 minutes in the top layer of paint. leave to dry for at least 12 hours (sealing if using chalk finish paint)