Please note this listing is for Bluebell only.
Pureco - Chalk Finish
Our chalk finish range is matte, velvety, self-levelling The perfect choice for vintage shabby chic, distressed & rustic textured looks.
How To Use
• Minimal prep. Clean substrate, sand flaking paint off, lightly scuff shiny surfaces to promote adhesion. Paint, glaze, or seal.
• Always do a test patch to see if this product is right for your project.
• Apply a coat with a broad brush, spray or roller.
• If spraying, thin with water, as necessary. Our product can be thinned up to 30%. • Allow your first coat to dry thoroughly before applying your next coat. • for a smooth finish, use a smooth flat brush in long smooth strokes, you can sand lightly in between coats for a super smooth finish also use our liquid wax with wet & dry sandpaper to finish as a sealer.
• for a textured rustic look, use criss cross brush strokes with a round or oval brush to give your piece added interest, any of our sealers can be used.
• In some cases, you may find some substrates may have tannin bleed-through. Should this happen, use our base & blocker to prevent further staining.
• 200ml will cover approx 2-3 square metres
*600ml will cover approx 7-8 square metres in normal conditions.
This will definitely depend on the colour choice, whites will require more coats hence cover less square metres.
• Drying Times Touch: 30 Minutes(at 25 °C) ; Recoat: 4 Hours(at 25 °C).